Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release

+3
SrinivasRajan
Venky
eankmuk
7 posters

Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Waiting for Money Back or Site Release

Post  eankmuk Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 am

HI All,
I have done an aggrement with Celebrity for Site No88 which was an unregistered site . Still I am waiting for the Site to be released from BMRDA . It's already 4 months got over ,I can't spent money on any other property and there is no surety from Celebrity about anything. If anybody else is there in this forum whose condition is like me please contact with me . We can go together to approach Celebrity .

eankmuk

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Hi, New Update on Site Release from BMRDA.

Post  Venky Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 am

I recently enquired on the site release on Celebrity Galaxy Annexure,. seems to be there are around 40% of sites still yet to be released.

Celebrity folks are telling that all the 40% of sites will be get released from BMRDA at one go,., which is going to happen in next 1 or 2 months.

Not sure about the words, which may lead to next couple of months, but if we take a look at the celebrity builder background and other projects, they are trusted developer.,.they are working on it.

Thanks
Venky

Venky

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Anyone got the plots released and registered?

Post  SrinivasRajan Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 am

Hi All,

Has anyone who has got plot at Annexe got it registered as yet? I am still awaiting my plot to be registered.

Srinivas

SrinivasRajan

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty site no: 56

Post  chandump Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Srinivas,

Even we are in the same state. infact we are waiting since MArch 2012. and there is no positive response from the developer. we are very much worried in this regard. We are planning to take the money back.
chandump
chandump

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty site release

Post  sudheshpn Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Even i am facing the same problem and I am waiting for the site to be release since last 8 month. I think we all can schedule a date on feb 1st or 2nd week and meet the developer.Let me know your thoughts.

sudheshpn

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Same issue - Site.No: 16

Post  santhosh_kumarr Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi,

I have booked site.no 16 in April 2012 and still they are delaying with the registration process.
Spoke to George, until September, then he stopped picking up calls. Later called P.S Reddy, and kept on telling that it will happen soon (atleast he responded to my calls).
Does anyone register their sites recently. Kindly advise.

Regards,
Santhosh
santhosh_kumarr
santhosh_kumarr

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty site released

Post  sudheshpn Tue May 14, 2013 5:05 pm

I have a happy news to share.I got a call from George from celebrity and he said that the remaining site has been released.

sudheshpn

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Site registered (finally)

Post  santhosh_kumarr Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi all,

Finally, I got my site no.16 registered from the Bannerghatta Registrar office on July 30th.

Regards,
Santhosh
santhosh_kumarr
santhosh_kumarr

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Re: Waiting for Money Back or Site Release

Post  Haridascga12 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Santhosh
My sight # 12 , we will be very close to your site, I have purchased during March 2011 and registered , what is your plan. Can I have your mobile no. We will meet sometime.
Regards
N. Haridas

Haridascga12

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Money Back or Site Release Empty Re: Waiting for Money Back or Site Release

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down