Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Release from BMRDA

5 posters

Go down

Site Release from BMRDA Empty Site Release from BMRDA

Post  eankmuk Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I have done an agreement for Site no 88 . Still waiting for the site to be released from BMRDA. As per law 40% site will be reserved by Govt untill developer finished development of the complete layout. Here the case is slight different. There is an adjacent Layout called Madhuloka, due to them 40% sites of Galaxy Annexure is not released. If anybody has any info regarding this , please share with us .

eankmuk

Back to top Go down

Site Release from BMRDA Empty Re: Site Release from BMRDA

Post  sudheshpn Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 am

Hi Ankan,

We have also taken 2 sites(35,79) almost 8 months back still now we have not got the release order from BMRDA.. Whenever we call the developer they kept giving stories that the site would be release sooner. Two days back we got a call from George who is the sales repr asking us to cancel the order as the Approval will take further time. I am planning this week to go there office in ecity and also try to get some details from Anakal BMRDA. If you are planning for the same please contact me on 9740083915

Guys any idea whether any of the sites have been released in celeb galaxy and how much time its going to take for the Approval. Is it safe to register without the release order.

sudheshpn

Back to top Go down

Site Release from BMRDA Empty Site No:56-> waiting for Release order from BMRDA

Post  chandump Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. we have payed 25% amount to the developer. George is the person with whom we are making the dealing.
we payed in the month of march. but still the registration is not happened because bank is asking release order/letter from BMRDA to sanction the remaining 75% amount. we are constantly asking George about the release letter but no positive response. we are clue less as to what needs to be done.

can any of you please guide me. i have few doubts.

1. Is the 25% amount that is paid, safe with the developer.
2. How long should we wait still? is it worth the wait? should we wait??
3. Is it good to take back the money from developer?

very greatuful for your suggestions/inputs.

Thanks,
Chandrakala

Last edited by chandump on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
chandump
chandump

Back to top Go down

Site Release from BMRDA Empty Site No. 16 / Its almost a year now - still not registered

Post  santhosh_kumarr Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:07 am

Hi,

I have booked site.no 16 in April 2012 and still they are delaying with the registration process. Sad
Spoke to George, until September, then he stopped picking up calls. Later called P.S Reddy, and kept on telling that it will happen soon (atleast he responded to my calls).
Does anyone register their sites recently. Kindly advise.

Regards,
Santhosh
santhosh_kumarr
santhosh_kumarr

Back to top Go down

Post  reddy123 Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Is your site 88 registration done? I own 89. If you are the owner of site 88, could u pls give me ur contact details or u can call on 9611556929.

A Reddy
Site 89 annex

reddy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum