Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder

4 posters

Go down

Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder Empty Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder

Post  vikas2120 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am

Hello All,

One update from my side, I had discussion with Mr. Krishna Reddy, who is kind of supervisor. I told him about basic problems in Celebrity Galaxy layout.

I also told him that in another 2 months (during Diwali) 5 more families going to shift in the layout. All villa owners & site owner are ready to pay nominal maintaince charges. Because it’s a team work Builder will not provide all the facility & on the other hand we all cannot maintain the layout ourselves.

I asked him to provide Lights, Water, Layout Cleaning & Security as higher priority. He agreed on that. Monday (20th Aug) he started Lights fixing in the layout. Yesterday I have seen 90% work done.

Now the next step is from our side, we need to come forward and meet once with Builder. We also have to take initiative to maintain the layout.

Please share your views or suggestions.

Regards,

Vikas Dixit
vikas2120
vikas2120

Back to top Go down

Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder Empty Re: Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder

Post  Ashish Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Hello Vikas,
Its a great initiative from your side and good to know that some work has been started. Please finalize the date for the meeting so that most of us may be present to meet Mr Reddy in these regard.
Also, I request other villa/ site owners to be available. These steps will definitely sort out current problems, and if we are able to sort out these at this stage then when we will decide for construction/ residing in the layout then we will not have to struggle lot.

Regards,
Ashish Tripathi
Celebrity Galaxy (Annexe)
Site No 91
98809 46821
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

https://celebrity-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder Empty Re: Meeting: We have to meet once with Builder

Post  shengtian Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Good luck!Buddy.

shengtian

Back to top Go down

Post  Thirtharaju Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Hey Guyz,

Nice to hear the initiatives and the overall progress of the layout, I am in for any meeting or discussion with the builder.
let me know the details.

My Number : 9611783076
Site No : 57

Thirtharaju

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down