Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any one having plan to start construction.....?

+3
Divya
Thirtharaju
Ashish
7 posters

Go down

Does any one having plan to start construction.....? Empty Does any one having plan to start construction.....?

Post  Ashish Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Hello Every One,
Hope every one is fine and doing well.
Is there any one else who is having plan to start house construction in near future....?
In fact I also have plan to start the construction within a year. My site is located in Celebrity Annexe (Site No: 91). It would be great if any one else among us also has plan for construction, so that I can find some one around...
Kindly share your thoughts, if you are planning to start construction in near future....

Regards...
Ashish Tripathi
Site No: 91,
Celebrity Galaxy (Annexe)
98809 46821 | ak.tripathi@yahoo.com
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

https://celebrity-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does any one having plan to start construction.....? Empty Re: Does any one having plan to start construction.....?

Post  Thirtharaju Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Hey Ashish,

Nice to hear from you on your villa construction plan. I am doing good and my plan on construction is not very near, takes 2 to 3 years minimum.

Any plans to visit the layout this weekend? I am going there this saturday evening after 4, let me know we shall meet there.

Thirtharaju

Back to top Go down

Does any one having plan to start construction.....? Empty Re: Does any one having plan to start construction.....?

Post  Divya Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 am

Hey Ashish!
My parents have already started the construction in site number 50. We have started the construction sometime in June. We have installed the window frames and the walls are almost done. Going to have moulding done soon.

Anyone else planning a construction in the near future?

Divya

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashish Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello Divya,
Good to now that you have started construction. Congratulations for the same. Also, I feel good to see that some houses are being pop up in Celebrity Galaxy (Annexe). I had visited last week and had seen your construction work. I am also planning to start the construction by next year.
I might need some information from you about contractor, architect etc.
I have few queries,
1. Have you gone for bank loan?
2. How long it might take for your construction?
3. I think its 30x40 site. How many rooms are supposed to be built?

Regards,
Ashish Tripathi
Site No 91,
98809 46821
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  siddharth mishra Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi Ashish,divya and others ,

Good to see few posts and also good to see some ppl taking initiatives.
I plan to start construction by this year end.

Regards,
Siddharth
Celebrity Galaxy(Site number 71)

siddharth mishra

Back to top Go down

Post  Divya Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 am

Ashish wrote:Hello Divya,
Good to now that you have started construction. Congratulations for the same. Also, I feel good to see that some houses are being pop up in Celebrity Galaxy (Annexe). I had visited last week and had seen your construction work. I am also planning to start the construction by next year.
I might need some information from you about contractor, architect etc.
I have few queries,
1. Have you gone for bank loan?
2. How long it might take for your construction?
3. I think its 30x40 site. How many rooms are supposed to be built?

Regards,
Ashish Tripathi
Site No 91,
98809 46821

Ashish,
We havnt taken a loan as yet. We might take a little loan for tax purposes if we have enough time to wait for loan approval and etc. Or, we might choose to finish the construction without a loan.

The agreement with the contractor states that the construction would be complete in five - eight months. We are expecting that it would be complete by December at the most. We are constructing a three bedroom villa on a 30 x 40 sqft site. Ground floor has a portico, living room, pooja room, kitchen, dining area and a bedroom (master bedroom). On the first floor we have a small lounge and two bedrooms. All bedrooms have an attached bathroom. There is an open terrace and one room facing the road has a balcony. I am hoping it comes out well. I will post the elevation plan when I get a chance.

Please let me know if you require any more details. I will PM you my father's contact number and he will be able to give you all the details on this.

Regards,
Divya Babu
Site Number (49 & 50)

Divya

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashish Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am

Hello Divya,
Thanks for your quick response. Surely I will let you know in case i need any more information.

Regards...
Ashish Tripathi
Site No: 91,
98809 46821 | ak.tripathi@yahoo.com
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vikas2120 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 am

Hello Divya,

Thanks for providing detailed information. I have mat your father once. It was very short discussion.

I have also started my villa construction in site # 75 (Celebrity Galaxy) & it will get over by this Diwali.

Keep updating.

Regards,

Vikas Dixit
Villa # 75
vikas2120
vikas2120

Back to top Go down

Post  Divya Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 am

vikas2120 wrote:Hello Divya,

Thanks for providing detailed information. I have mat your father once. It was very short discussion.

I have also started my villa construction in site # 75 (Celebrity Galaxy) & it will get over by this Diwali.

Keep updating.

Regards,

Vikas Dixit
Villa # 75

Hey Vikas,

I was out of town for a few days and hence didn't get a chance to reply back. Yes, my father told me that he met with you twice. Happy to know that my parents have a lot of people around them :-) I was afraid they wouldn't have a lot of people around them! My villa construction might get delayed by a bit my parents are particular about dates for the first molding and they have dates only at the end of this month. Hoping to have it completed soon!

Do keep in touch!

Regards,
Divya Babu
Site No 49 and 50

Divya

Back to top Go down

Does any one having plan to start construction.....? Empty Plan to construct Site no 60- Proposol is going on

Post  Deepabaskar Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi my name is baskar and i am Planning to construct site no 60 on galaxy

Now the current situtation was discussion is going on with civil engineers (like planning etc...)

& my contact number is 9900139745 - you people can reach out me at any time for any issues

Thanks
Baskar

Deepabaskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashish Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Hello Bhaskar,
Good to see your post with information that you are also planning to start construction work soon. Looks like in another 4 to 6 months of time our place will become lively.
Also, once you are done with other things like plan approval, loan approval (if any) etc please share your experience and views.

Regards,
Ashish Tripathi
Site No: 91
Mob: 98809 46821
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does any one having plan to start construction.....? Empty planing to construct sit no 89 annex

Post  reddy123 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

hi...i am planing to start constrction in mid 2014. I have few questions regarding the same. Could any one help me with that?

1) Maximum how floors permission we can get in this layout?
2) is builder providing sufficient water for the constrction?
3) Can we dig our own borwell?
4) What are all the persmissions required for construction? & from which departments?
5) does all the basic things are available? like eltricity connectons, water supply, drainage, drinking water supply? etc
6) I see the gate towords jigani is allways closeed? can this be opened (as it is the closest way to reach jigini market or hcl campus)?

Thanks
A Reddy
site no 89
arikatlaa@yahoo.com

reddy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down