Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe

4 posters

Go down

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe  Empty Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe

Post  PPADEKAL Sun May 27, 2012 12:31 am

Hi All ,

I am Pramod here . i am planning to purchase from a first owner in galaxy annexe . What were the prices when majority of you guys purchased .
Are the legal documents upto the mark , Anyone who has taken a loan on the site and from LIC in particular .
How much is the running price now

PPADEKAL

Back to top Go down

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe  Empty Hi

Post  eankmuk Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 pm

I have made aggrement after doing independent legal verification. I went for Loan. The price was 975/-sqft. Now i guess price has gone up.
May i know which site u r purchasing ?

eankmuk

Back to top Go down

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe  Empty Re: Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe

Post  PPADEKAL Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 am

HI ,
I am planning for site no 132 beside the road in Galaxy annexe . Were you not aware that the site was not released before agreement . I am planning LIC for finances and i am yet to do the legal verification . When did you do the agreement ?

PPADEKAL

Back to top Go down

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe  Empty Re: Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe

Post  eankmuk Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:22 am

1 month got over . How much per sqft u r buying now ?

eankmuk

Back to top Go down

Post  PPADEKAL Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 am

Hi ,

I am buying for 1000 Rs per sqft from celebrity itself . Which bank did u go with for finance . Are u going to construct now .

PPADEKAL

Back to top Go down

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe  Empty Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe

Post  Uday Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi Pramod,

Did u purchased the site in Celebrity Galaxy?Please let me know even i am planning to buy site in the same, plot no 111.I have visited the project in last weekend,but celebrity guy was committing it was the first sale directly from the celebrity only.Even the details were given same loan was processed by LIC bank.

Please let me know the details asap.

Uday

Back to top Go down

Planning for a purchase of plot in Galaxy annexe  Empty Planning to buy site at annexe

Post  brajesh28 Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi Galaxy Owners,
I am planning to buy a site #88. Have heard they have not got the release from BMRDA for this site.
Please suggest if I should go ahead buying the same.
Need your urgent advise.

Regards
Brajesh

brajesh28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down