Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Street lights & water supply in CGA

4 posters

Go down

No Street lights & water supply in CGA Empty No Street lights & water supply in CGA

Post  uvarajan Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Friends,
I'm Uvarajan, owner of Site#10 in Celebrity Galaxy Annexe (CGA).
After one year of struggle with my contractor I have completed (99%) my house construction and shifted to it last month.

The layout people refused to supply water to my house. When contacted they say it's difficult to supply water to single house as the water pipe would burst due to heavy pressure. Now I'm buying water (Lorry water) for daily usuage.

Also, there are no street lights (no power supply or fused) in Celebrity Galaxy Annexe and it's very dark at night. Sent an email & contacted Surrender Reddy over phone but no immediate action. Expecting the resolution soon!

These are my few practical difficulties in CGA!

uvarajan

Back to top Go down

No Street lights & water supply in CGA Empty Re: No Street lights & water supply in CGA

Post  vikas2120 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am

Dear Uvarajan,

All the issues highlighted by you are correct. Even i have discussed same points with Surrendar Reddy.

My villa construction is going to finish by another 2 months. I also have same concern about water, light & security.

Uvarajan, can we meet once & discuss about it. I'm staying in Celebrity Golden Treasure villa # 12. or near to my site @ celebrity Galaxy - villa no. 75. update me on 9743491800.

Few other villa owners also contacted me regarding same. we all can meet Mr Reddy. As he is having one meeting on 25th Aug with celebrity golden treasure owners. we can also have short discussion on same day.

Please share your view.
vikas2120
vikas2120

Back to top Go down

No Street lights & water supply in CGA Empty Re: No Street lights & water supply in CGA

Post  Ashish Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 am

Hello Uvrajan and Vikas,
Felt little bad to know about the water and street light issues reported by Uvrajan. Its good that you people are talking to My Reddy in this regard. I also would like to be part of the meeting which you people are planning with Mr Surender Reddy. I am reachable on 98809 46821.Please let me know the time and venue details.
Even I request other site/villa owners also to be part of this meeting as every one would be facing the same issue when we will start our construction and start living. So its better we should start putting our effort in this regard.
Thanks to Uvrajan and Vikas for starting this discussion.

Regards...
Ashish Tripathi
#91, Celebrity Galaxy (Annexe)
Mob: 98809 46821
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

https://celebrity-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Street lights & water supply in CGA Empty Re:No Street lights & water supply in CGA

Post  vikas2120 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am

Hello All,

One update from my side, I had discussion with Mr. Krishna Reddy, who is kind of supervisor. I told him about basic problems in Celebrity Galaxy layout.

I also told him that in another 2 months (during Diwali) 5 more families going to shift in the layout. All villa owners & site owner are ready to pay nominal maintaince charges. Because it’s a team work Builder will not provide all the facility & on the other hand we all cannot maintain the layout ourselves.

I asked him to provide Lights, Water, Layout Cleaning & Security as higher priority. He agreed on that. Monday (20th Aug) he started Lights fixing in the layout. Yesterday I have seen 90% work done.

Now the next step is from our side, we need to come forward and meet once with Builder. We also have to take initiative to maintain the layout.

Please share your views or suggestions.

Regards,

Vikas Dixit
vikas2120
vikas2120

Back to top Go down

Post  linto_luckose Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi All,

Nice to hear from the celebritians about meeting with builder.

Even i would like to be a part of you people for further discussions. I will be available on 9739 83 4767.Please let me know the time and venue details.

Regards
Linto Luckose
#17 celebrity galaxy
9739 83 4767

linto_luckose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down