Celebrity Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Property Forecost

Go down

Property Forecost Empty Property Forecost

Post  Ashish Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

When ever we plan to buy any property these are the two questions comes to our mind very first,

Question1: Is the place livable or how long it might take for this place to become residential?
Question2: Would there be any appreciation into cost of property?

I would try to explain above questions as per my view.
Question1: Is the place livable or how long it might take for this place to become residential?
Answer/ Analogy: Yes. Definitely the place is livable and in another 1-2 years of time would become very good residential area as,
a) Well connected to Electronic City, Jigani Industrial Area, Bannergatta Road
b) Schools and Office spaces are available near by
c) Other builder have also created community/ private layout which will make the place people rich.
d) So far place is full with the greenness and even significant amount of families have started living also into Celebrity's Golden Treasure (Villa Project) and Celebrity Gardenure Project.

Question2: Would there be any appreciation into cost of property?
Answer/ Analogy: In my view price of the property should be appreciated within another 1-2 years of time as lots of development may be seen into that area. In fact lots of Companies like HCL, BioCon and MicroLabs etc are already running.
Top 5 Reasons for Property Price Appreciation:
1. Well connected to industrial area.
2. Good construction quality of layout
3. Phase 2 metro will be passing through surrounding areas (May be 3-4 Km)
4. Not very important reason but DLF project in near by area will also help the property price to appreciate soon. As DLF is supposed to build a big 99 acre township.
5. Speciall Galaxy-Celebrity layout has roads on both front and back side which makes layout very much accessible to Electronic City as well as Jigani Industrial Area

Last edited by Ashish on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Ashish
Ashish
Admin

https://celebrity-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down